Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's Really Good to Hear Your Voice

...sayin my name it sounds so sweet coming from the lips of a[falle]n angel hearing those words it makes me weak. And I never wanna say goodbye, but girl you make it hard to be faithful[to myself]... with the lips of a[falle]n angel.

I know you haven't changed, love. I know you've regressed even. But goddamnit, girl, I still want you, I still care, and I still...
I still see that girl I fell in love with every time. Every time I smell you, see you, hear you speak, feel your energy anywhere near me, every time I touch you, be it your hand or your hip, every time I taste you on the air, kiss you on the neck, that girl who never existed pops into my mind smiling at me with arms spread wide.

I can't handle this. Perhaps in ten years time, when I'm married with or without kids, with or without a dog, a picket fence or even a yacht, perhaps then, when I come into contact with you I will remember you, not that girl. Perhaps then we can speak of old times, catch up on each other's lives and part ways amicably, each of us a better person for the time spent.
Now, just seeing you from afar rips me asunder, tears me limb from limb, muscle from ligament, with desire and hope, with longing.

These feelings I have for you, they defy all reason. They defy logic, intelligence and philosophy.

I know, deep down, and on the surface as well, that I am not the only one who feels this way. What I wouldn't give to be able to ensnare people like you do. What I wouldn't give to be able to make the people I want want me with such a fervor that they would go to the ends of the earth, fight battles and lose friends just to be by my side, even though they know exactly who I am, and all reason, logic and intelligence says they should be far, far away.

What I wouldn't give...

What I Wouldn't Give.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a very related note, you need to give me your latest version of Hadri's story.

I'll be home Sunday night. we'll be hanging out by sometime on Monday, just wanted you to know.

The lego program is nice, but there is something about a room full of little plastic pieces, a couple of Ale 8s and legs that decide to not work after hours of sitting. Oh, and a Part A behind the ear.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home