Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wedding Season

....And their off!!!

Wedding Season is in full swing these days, with not one, but four of my friend's weddings happening over the next two weekends. Wedding Season started in august, when Trey tied the knot, and started its pendulum motion when a new guy at work jumped the broom and sword last weekend.
In honor of this, tonight I am taking my suit to the drycleaners, popping in Tomcats, and Wedding Crashers, and cracking open a six pack to ready myself for the revelry that is to ensue.

'Tis the season to be single, because, just like Christmas, the feeling of joy spreads. First to the females, and then to the males(though I have to say that Alex got a bit freaked out over the last month and a half, and asked Heather to marry him(thinking that Larkin and I were going to work out and get married, watching Trey come home married, knowing about Joe, Jarvis and Zack, and thinking about Chris and Carrie). [this lasted a week]).

So this season should be one of the more enjoyable times, though, as it wanes, I will be left with a few close friends with wich to share the 'burden' of bachelorhood, and hold it aloft, saving it from extinction.
-Should be interesting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home