Saturday, September 30, 2006

A great night

So I met one of the most beautiful women in the world last night.
Absolutely gorgeous... and I got her number.

I would never have met her had Alex not decided to be a little bitch. Friday I psyched myself up to go to Zack's bachelor party all day, telling myself that no matter what, I was going to have a great time. Dispite Sailor Moon marathons and whatnot, I told myself that not only would I have a good time, but Zack would appreciate my presence.
Alex was supposed to pick me up at 5:15 at my place, and we were going to trek to louisville and do our thing. I call him at 2:00 and he tells me he's on the road.
To the 'ville.
So I got a bit pissed, having spent the day psyching myself up.
So that night Will calls me and we head out to the bars.
Once in McCarthy's we spy a girl and strike up a conversation, and then her friend shows up....
The aforementioned gorgeous girl.
So until we get kicked out of McCarthy's, We're talking. After we leave, and I have contact info, I run into two Irish chicks, which Will and I spend the next couple of hours talking to. We're meeting them again tonight at McCarthy's, and I can only assume we'll hang with them until they leave for My Island in a week.
All in all, the night that was going to be a trial ended up being one of the better ones I've had in a while.
GIRLS!!!!
HELL FUCKING YEAH!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Island? Ok Steven.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home