Saturday, September 23, 2006

GBS(General Bullshit)

I am thoroughly enjoying being single right now. I don't think I've had this much fun in a long time. Last night was the bachelor party, and that was just too much fun. Beer pong, running through triangle park's fountains with a girl, party party party.
I had an outstanding time, it was, methinks, one of the better parties I've thrown, but then again, I didn't get to go to the last real party I threw.

Girls.
Girls are so much fun, and they are hilarious to watch. Some girls get vicious with others, some just kinda play along and make the other think everything's ok, and then stab her in the back later, others just brazenly take what they want and cast triumphant looks at the other girl.
All in all, they are a study in non-violent confrontation.

Today is Jarvis' wedding. Next thursday is lucy's party, and friday is Zack Grow's party. Zack kinda did things the right way, though only in certain aspects. His bachelor party consists of role-playing and a Sailor Moon marathon. I think I'm going to shoot myself.
No booze, he doesn't want it anywhere near him, and no strippers, which, all in all, just saves us money. For all I know his fiancee will be there, because she likes role-playing and sailor moon as well. they are a match made in AnimeHeaven.
The only way his bachelor party is correct, is that it's a week before the wedding, though he won't need any time to recover.
Lucy's party should be fun though.

Seriously though, I don't think I've had this much fun being single in several years, if ever. I don't WANT a girlfriend right now, which may mean that it happens, because that's how life works, but there you have it. SINGLE IS GOOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home