Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Losing Perspective

I'm losing my resolve.
I really like this girl, maybe more.
I've enjoyed being single, setting up dates and going out with people, having wild monkey sex with people I just met and whatnot, but I still come back to what seems like a base point of caring about her more, and wanting to be with her, not these other girls.
I broke up with her for specific reasons, and yet, since that happened, she seems like she's really tried to choke up on the bat and stop swinging wildly. She's really been working on our relationship, even as friends... and that's one of the major things I was wanting from her.
I want her bad, and I have no idea why... from anyone else the things she did to me would make me want to kill her and never talk to her again, but I just can't stay mad at her, and I can't keep hating her.
mybe if I find someone to actually DATE, then these feelings will evaporate. I had feelings like this for Annie, and now I don't want her, but that took forever, and we didn't really have all that good of a time together unless we were fucking.
Larkin... perhaps I am merely losing perspective. Perhaps what I want is clouding what happened... I don't know.
Will would say so, Austin would say so, Alex would say "maybe she is changing," and my mom would say "don't get hurt." Austin's oppinion doesn't count, because, well, it's Austin, and he's sorely inexperienced in matters of the heart.
Will's a bastard, but at least he knows what he's talking about, and he's a good friend. Alex is a great friend, he knows what's going on in my head, and he's going through the same things. He honestly wants what's best for me. He would probably say something along the lines of don't let yourself get hurt.
I mean, it is my life, and my friends are just that, friends. Sources of advice who have different perspectives on the situation, yes, but they aren't me, and they can't make my decisions for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home