Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stupidity and Love

I believe that I have used up my alotment of stupidity. I am no longer allowed to be stupid.
I was in love with a person who didn't exist, and I have been trying to rationalize spending time with her regardless.
This isn't stupidity if I know I can control my urges and my feelings, but who can?
If I spend time with her I'll want her again, and that's not fair to me.

There is such a thing as True Romantic Love. I just don't think I've ever experienced it to the fullest for one near my age. Infatuation, limerance, tender affection, or extreme attraction perhaps, but never True Romantic Love.
Love grows over time. I love Annie, inasmuch as I want good things for her, but I don't have romantic feelings for her. I feel the same way about Larkin, though my romantic feelings are just under the surface, methinks. Perhaps I need a bit more time to pull away... which is in keeping with the 'not being stupid anymore' part.
Who knows...

I'm done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home