Thursday, November 30, 2006

Be Nice

You have to love girls.
I used to think that the kind of girl I wanted only existed in my mind. I have since found this to be untrue. I'm not falling for a girl, but the kind of girl, with the confidence and the effervescence and the ability to stake claims and the specific ways they stake those claims, actually exists.
Larkin actually grabbed my crotch and kissed me in public staking her claim in front of this really cute brunette I was talking to a while back, Sara actually verbally attacked another girl to stake her claim. It's interesting and awesome to see how far people will go, and how certain people who's faults and strengths you already recognize carry out there reactions.
I'm sorry, but this is badass.
Over the last few months I have truly lived. I have seen great things, horrible things, and certainly met a lot of characters.
My writing has improved exponentially because of it, and that makes me happy.
Another thing that makes me jump with joy is actually meeting people that fit molds for characters I have already drawn up. That just means that I have done something right, and that I do actually have a grasp on who people really are, or at least how they act in public and private.

HEHEHEHEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home