Thursday, August 31, 2006

(I don't want to be bothered with a title)

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women?

To have a good woman, lots of money and children?

To do have a career that makes you happy, regardless of what others expect of you?

To have hope?

Perhaps the best things in life are Love, Happiness, and Friendship.

I don't know. I want to be able to crush my enemies, have a good woman, do that which I want to do, have lots of money, hope, happiness, love and freindship.

Some of these things may well be mutually exclusive.
In order to have the love of a good woman, you need lot's of money. In order to have lots of money, you can't have a career that makes you happy...
So is the love of a good woman enough to make you happy, or is happiness something else entirely? Should I pursue a career that will make me happy, and then hope to find some girl out there who won't mind living off of meager wages, or should I go for a career that will get me significant moneys and marry a girl who wants me for my money and screws the starving artist on the side?

Should I trick some girl into loving me, pursue my dreams and let her win the bread until I make it big?

Regardless, there has to be some deception, because according to some people, putting any effort whatsoever into a relationship with me isn't worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home