Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Meeting in the Middle

So I realized today that I don't hate girl. I also realized last night, knowing where she was without having to check or call anyone, that I don't even care that she was there. I got a small little hitch of anger, and then it was immediately gone. I think I might be starting to pull away from her because of the level of stress she's brought into my life so far. I don't want to be worried that she's cheating on me when she's not at my place, I don't want to be worried that she's out on a date with someone else while she's with me. I also don't want her there the whole time. I want to have the stability in the relationship that if Im not around her I'm not worried she's fucking me over, and when I'm with her we're either making up from a bullshit fight or having a great time like we are wont to do. It doesn't help the situation that I have reasons to beleive that both outcomes are very possible. What does help, though, is that I no longer worry about her cheating.

I wonder why that is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home