Tuesday, August 08, 2006

From Love to Hate to Love to Hate to Love...

So I have come to expect certain things from love; one of which is the fact that it endureth, and yet, can run and hide in the deepest, darkest catacomb of the soul, only to lick it's wounds and come back again another day.

There are some things this girl does that I just can't stand; there are some things about her that I can't stand, and then, there are the things that polish those rough spots out, and make her gleam in my eyes like spun gold.

Sometimes I want to break her in half, other times I want to fuck her to death, other times I can't stand to see her, other times I can't wait to.

I was once a hopeless romantic. I had a vision in my head of a girl that every time I see her I love her even more, of doing the same things, loving each other fully and never fighting.
I got over that a long time ago.
Now I know that when two people are together, they won't agree on everything, they won't always be feeling the same ways at the same time. there will be fights, but these fights result in common cause more often than not, and the two people come back to each other afterwards, having done nothing to worsen the situation after the fight.

I don't know, It's kinda scary when I start to think about it. The feelings I have for this girl run the gammut from Love to like to frustration and distrust to dislike to hatred, and back again. And back again does it ever go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home