Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I hate my life

I hate my life.
I hate money, I hate the situation I'm in. I hate that I won't get an Undergraduate digree for another four years, I hate that I make $10 an hour, I hate that I can't seem to care enough about myself to clean my apartment or decorate it, I hate that I don't care enough about myself to work out... even without a gym.
I hate that I don't have luxuries and opportunities, I hate that I have lost contact with a lot of my friends, I hate that I drink exorbitant amounts of alcohol, I hate that my luck doesn't work like people I see, I hate that I don't meet people anymore, I hate that I have fucked off for so long that I have too much catch-up to do, I hate my emotional state of affairs, I hate my physical state of affairs, and I hate my spiritual state of affairs.
I hate other things about myself, physical and mental.
I hate that I have no REAL passion for writing right now, I hate that I have no real ambition, and I hate that I am Lazy.

I hate myself, because I don't take care of me, I take care of others.
I want to quit.
I want to restart, make better decisions and be 24 right now, with all of those decisions having been made.

I look at where I am, and I look at where I could have been. I look at what's in between, and I can't exactly say that even the in-between wouldn't be far better.

I owe money to people and have no real way of paying it back any time soon.
Even if I could start over financially, like I did at the beginning of september, not owing anything, with a bit of money saved to afford an apartment. If I could get a windfall of money, It wouldn't have to be much, just enough to cover what I owe and be able to pay what I need to pay on time this month, I could feel better.
DAMNIT, this life sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home